The main aim of conducting seminars and conferences is to create a unique meeting place for all the organic stakeholders, policy makers, government and non government dept where discussions, training, networking and interpersonal meetings will be the focus. A new platform where future and lasting contacts will be made, which contribute for ease trade of organic products across the country ultimately leading to sustainable agriculture and economic development.
List of Seminar and Conferences
- 2004 – First National Conference on Organic Agriculture
- 2004 – National Conference on Organic products‘ From Field to the Consumers’
- 2005 – Seminar series with the theme “ India positioning high in organic agribusiness’
- 2006 – Conference on ‘Indian Organic business today: Global and Local’ in partnership with APEDA and Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India
- 2007 – Congress on “Indian Organic Agribusiness @ the threshold of growth’ in partnership with APEDA and NCOF.
- 2008 – Seminar on ‘ Global organic agribusiness: India arrives!’
- 2009 – “Outstanding Organic agriculture techniques’ in partnership with University of Agriculture Sciences Bangalore, NCOF, MoFPI and OFAI
- 2011 – ‘International seminar on ‘ Improving access to global organic markets’ with APEDA, NABARD and NCOF
- 2012 – 13 International seminar on ‘ Organic agriculture and agribusinesses’
- 2014 – National Conference on ‘Sustainability , organic villages and markets’
- 2015 – Raipur National Conference on ‘ Strategies to drive Organic sector forward for Sustainability and for Markets’