Job Vacancy - Assistant Manager
|Job title||Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager|
|Reports to||Head of Projects/General Manager|
- ICCOA is to form 11 Farmers Producer Organizations (FPO) in 2 districts of Sikkim being funded by SFAC, Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperation, Govt. of India through the Dept. of Agriculture, Govt. of Sikkim.
- Manage in mobilizing farmers, form farmers interest group (FIG), follow the process for creating FPO
- Training to farmers on Concept of FPO, Organizing farmers into groups, meetings, monitoring etc
- By laws and Business plan for each
- Feasibility study of potential crops and business model and to implement the same
- Ensuring and regulating day to day activities of FPO for successful project execution
- Eventually set up collection centre, procurement and supply of farmer produces.
- Coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions
- Regular reporting and documentation for activities conducted to higher management
- Preferably Degree or PG in Agriculture/Horticulture or allied science and MBA with 2-3(or more) years of experience in formation and operation of farmers producers organization.
- Knowledge of Hindi is must, should be able to read, write and speak
- Should possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Good Coordination & Leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Nepali will be preferred.