About Jaivik India Awards
Organic agriculture and agribusiness is growing rapidly in the last many years. With the booming demand from consumers worldwide and the growing interests of farmers to go organic, the sector is witnessing many farmers/farmer groups, organizations, companies and Govts. actively participating and promoting organics.
It is our pleasure to congratulate and encourage them to continue to contribute immensely towards organic farming, promotion and business. We therefore bring the ‘Jaivik India Awards in recognition of such efforts and this is our first edition slated as an annual event from 2018.
About Jury: We propose to have a jury with members comprising of the recognised and respected professionals in the industry. An exhaustive double blinded peer review and judging process will add high level credibility to the work of winners.
About Award categories: These awards will be presented by eminent leaders from government and industry sector. It will gather a lot of media attention and will be aired in reputed electronic media channel. These awards are presented based on the work and contribution in taking forward the cause of the sector they represent, the categories are as mentioned below:
- Best Organic Farmer/Farmers Organization: 6 awards
- Six farmers selected from three different regions to cover the country
- Two farmers per region will receive cash awards and felicitation
- State Government/Government agencies: 3 awards
Three State Governments to be awarded for their organic programs and support for organic farmers and farming in the state.
- Best Companies for Outstanding Performance in Organic Exports: 4 award
- Two best companies in organic food products exports
- Two best companies in organic non-food products exports
- Best Companies in local/retail branding and marketing: 2 awards
- Best Company with Direct Farmer linkages: 2 awards
- Best Certification Agency/Body (accredited by APEDA): 2 awards
- Best Company in marketing of Organic Millets: 2 awards